True managed services means local, person-to-person support that lives up to its promises. No bait-and-switch tactics here. What we say is what we deliver, guaranteed.
Do these issues sound familiar to you?
- My IT department or company is too busy. I’ve resorted to fixing issues on my own because they don’t have the capacity
- I spend too much time on IT support issues. I have to follow up all the time and nothing is ever truly fixed
- My IT person left and now my company is stuck
- I’m not sure if we’re making the right IT investments
- I was promised one price, but now I keep getting invoices for more and more
Say goodbye to IT frustration with our managed IT services. Here’s an overview of the support we provide.
- Incident Management
- Network Management
- Server Management
- Cloud Management
- IT Asset Discovery and Administration
Managed IT. It’s what we do. We handle all the technical, complicated, time-consuming work that makes your business run. From the tools you use, to the software you run, we handle it all.
- Service Request Management
- Help Desk Support
- Desktop Management
- Application Support
- Mobile Device Management
- VoIP Management
- Dedicated IT Staff
- Dispatched Field Services
No more wondering what the IT team does. From small things like password resets to large-scale technology refreshes, your IT goals are put in motion. Our team completes 10 times the industry average for IT training. When you work with us, you’ll feel the difference.
Strategic Technology Planning
- Annual Technology Planning
- Technology Roadmaps
- IT Budgeting
- Planned Upgrades
- Technical Design
- Best-practice Guidance
- Access to Technology Design Architects
When your business grows, we grow with you. Specialized members of our team, principal consultants focus exclusively on your future. They help you plan timelines, set budgets and select inventory for the way your business is headed 1, 3 and 5 years down the line.
Project Services Management
- Technology Upgrades
- Hardware and Software
- System and Data Migrations
- Cloud Migrations
- Office and Data Center Relocations
We call this the bread and butter. Those critical projects that every business needs to keep moving. You’ll be assigned a dedicated project services team who knows your industry and works locally so onsite visits are never a problem. Did we mention onsite visits are unlimited? No extra fees.
- Data Center Systems Management
- Private Cloud through the iVenture Vault
- Public Cloud Management
- VDI Delivery and Optimization
- Vendor Partnerships and Expertise
We don’t just throw your data on Dropbox and call it day. Your most important information is housed in privately-owned data centers. Always secure, always accessible. Learn more about our cloud services here.
- Compliance and Governance
- Help meeting CMMC, HIPAA, NIST, SOC, ISO, etc.
- Essential protection for your Tech (security patches, anti-virus, anti-spam, and web security)
- Support for two-factor authentication user management
- Event Monitoring/Management
- Firewall Management
We make hackers quit their day jobs. With the right cybersecurity defenses, you won’t feel a thing. We implement a top-down security plan so that each and every part of your business is protected. Get the details on risk management here.
If you can relate, it’s time for true business-friendly IT.
We’ve got a special formula to fight IT problems — we’ve made them our brand promises.
- We answer when you call
- We take action immediately
- We lessen workflow interruptions
- We minimize business downtime
- We hire for culture fit first
- We promote from within
Above-average companies deserve above-average IT. We provide a higher standard of managed services through:
- Direct access to professional IT experts
- 24/7/365 monitoring
- Optional private cloud hosting
- Hourly local backups & nightly offsite backup
- Unlimited remote & onsite technical support
- Hardware & software support
- After-hours emergency teams
- Technology continuity planning
Whether you need full support or an extra boost to your own IT team, we work with your needs.
Say goodbye to frustrating service, second guessing and overworked staff. Say hello to iVenture.
Sound good? Contact us to make it happen.