Is your head in the sand with cybersecurity? You wouldn’t be alone. Fending off attacks is a constant, hyper-vigilant, ever-changing game. It can be exhausting. Now add to that:
Every employee working remote + Unsecured networks + Unsupervised users
Sounds like a total mess? It doesn’t have to be.
Cybersecurity can work from home. Start with creating a security-minded company culture.
Cybersecurity Can Work From Home
Effective cybersecurity can work from home. Follow these tips to get on track. And call us today for a second opinion.
1. If you’re working with a managed service provider, ask them for tips and resources.
2. Create a training session/series for your staff.
3. Break down training by department. For example, talk about mobile banking malware with accounting.
4. Set rules such as:
- Admin controls (who can access what)
- Usage controls (Who can use work equipment i.e. no kid’s games)
- Password managers
- Prohibited websites
5. Consider penetration, or pen, testing.
For help managing your network, give us a call.
Learn about our all-inclusive IT services
iVenture Solutions is an award-winning managed service provider delivering superior IT solutions to clients across Florida.
As a leading-edge IT firm for small and medium-sized businesses, we provide a diverse range of services covering the entire scope of IT including maintenance, support, hosting and more.
Through rapid response time, reduction of chaos and the right people, our expert team of IT professionals will fulfill your technology needs. At iVenture, we give you more time to do what matters most.