Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Tell Me About iVenture
Why choose iVenture as my managed IT services provider?
Laser-focused on the needs of small and medium businesses, iVenture is a unique model in the managed IT Services industry. This dedication has made us one of the largest and most successful managed IT services providers serving this market in the state of Florida.
iVenture brings its clients:
- Extensive operational maturity specifically geared to small and medium size businesses. We don’t stretch our talent chasing the “big client”.
- Operational stability. We are industry agnostic, meaning no single sector makes up more than 20% of our revenue and no single client makes up more than 5% of our managed services revenue. This ensures we can withstand changes to any particular industry.
- Dedication to security. SOC 2 Type II certification is a stamp of security approval. SOC 2 Type II compliance assures you our internal controls, policies, and processes meet or exceeds the highest standards for security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy.
- Team-based approach. You enjoy the benefits of working with an intimate group of IT professionals who truly learn your business and its unique needs, but also have access to the deep technical resources afforded by a larger company.
- Dedicated IT executives and managers. Your Principal Consultant’s only role is to understand and meet your strategic needs. That’s their sole focus. They don’t share in the tasks of account management, engineering, etc.
- Strong employee-centric culture. iVenture is consistently recognized for our work culture. We know a happier employee is more engaged and dedicated to their role. This results in lower turnover for us and, ultimately, better service for you.
- Complete transparency. Your custom-built monthly report gives you both an executive-level overview of your network and our services with optional deep-dive drilldowns to learn more about exactly what is happening.
- Set monthly costing that you can budget. Our comprehensive All-Inclusive IT offering includes not only unlimited support, but unlimited projects like upgrades and migration. You get financial predictability by eliminating surprise bills.
Can you handle my business?
We work with a range of businesses across multiple industries, supporting companies with anywhere from 15 to 1,000 employees.
Whether you’re a start-up or an established company, we’re the right choice to help solve your IT, cloud, and cybersecurity challenges.
What's it like to be an iVenture client?
It’s a clear expectation, weight-off-your-shoulders, finally-no-more-problems experience.
Once you start with us, you’ll see faster responses and know exactly what the plan is to improve your IT. You’ll have a dedicated team who knows your business and industry. You’ll join thousands of happy users.
Do you help IT departments?
Yes. We offer plans to suit your needs. This includes support to your in-house IT departments.
Let us help fill in the gaps while you focus on the long-term and big-picture goals for your business.
Do you help businesses without in-house IT?
It’s our specialty. Our teams are fully capable of handling all your IT needs and we offer comprehensive, fully inclusive services.
How do you handle emergencies?
We have dedicated techs on call 24/7/365 to manage any after-hours emergencies.
What if I need more than phone or email support?
Take advantage of our unlimited onsite support. We’ll send a tech to help you in person.
My company is growing. Can you help?
Absolutely. We specialize in IT environments that scale.
It starts with creating your unique roadmap — where you want to be in 3-5 years. Your principal consultant will help you plan how to get from here to there.
Tell Me About This Industry
It seems like my IT company is slow to respond. Are they?
We’d bet on it. The industry average response time is 3-7 hours, and in many cases, days. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Our live-answer help desk has a response time of 11 minutes or less.
How do I know if I'm secure?
It’s a long list!
Among other considerations, do you:
- have real-time threat detection and response?
- have behavior-based protection so that you are proactive rather than reactive against hackers?
- backup your data where it lives – both in your office and the cloud?
- have web and email protection to protect all your devices from harmful activity?
- continuously monitor and update your systems for security updates?
- ensure you network is secure and ready to pass any audit?
These are just some of the security questions we can answer affirmatively for you.
Ask if your service provider can too or call us for a second opinion.
How do I know if my current IT provider is doing a good job?
Trust your instinct. Can you relate to these issues?
- I can’t get ahold of my IT provider when I need them.
- My security system has let in viruses.
- I can’t plan the IT budget because things keep popping up.
- I have to remind my IT provider multiple times to fix problems.
- I’ve lost data and couldn’t get it recovered, or it took too long to get back.
These are red flags. It’s time to get a second opinion.
Why should I invest in IT?
We’ll give you four top reasons: Productivity, security, speed and stability.
In short, an IT investment gives you time back. Time to focus on your business. Time to focus on you.
Learn how we make it happen.
Tell Me What I'm Missing
Should I outsource my IT?
It depends on your business pains and goals. Do these sound familiar?
- I spend more time on IT than my actual business
- My staff productivity has dropped because our computers are slow
- We’ve been hit by viruses and had to deal with the aftermath
- I’m thinking about my IT problems way more than I want to.
- I want to expand my business, but IT is holding me back.
Outsourcing IT allows you to focus on what really matters. If you want that time back, let’s talk about it.
What's the best cloud solution for my business?
It depends on your unique needs. Specifically, the size of your business, your business apps and your operational maturity. It’s best to talk with an expert before making a decision.
Read here about the difference between a private and public cloud.
How can I protect my business?
It starts with the essential building blocks. Comprehensive virus/spam protection, regularly tested backup and recovery systems, 24/7 network monitoring — that’s just the beginning.
How do I evaluate my IT?
First, do a gut check. Do you feel satisfied with your IT? Then, ask your staff about their daily IT experience.
You’ll be surprised by what you hear.
Contact us for a free assessment of your current IT solutions. We’re happy to share ideas and best-practices.
What's the difference between managed services and break/fix?
Break/fix companies profit when you have issues. They work reactively and are more concerned with short-term fixes instead of long-term goals and permanent fixes.
Managed service providers (MSPs) focus on taking your business to the next level – eliminating problems before they start and preparing you for the future. Through proactive measures, roadmaps and dedicated support, MSPs align with you.
Other Questions? We have Answers!
Call us at one of our locations below or toll-free at 1.888.380.1235 or send us a message using the contact form below.